Re: Adobe Flash support in IE (Win CE 5.0)

1. You can get some sort of Flash support for Windows CE from BSquare. You
have to buy it, of course. I don't know if it runs inside IE on Windows CE
or only stand-alone either.

How about telling us, instead of asking us to comment on a semi-random list
of technologies, *what* you're trying to do and letting us suggest a line of
investigation?

Paul T.

"GS" <siddarth.gopal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Im using Win CE 5.0 under MIPS II CPU

1. How to add support for "adobe flash" in IE on Win CE 5.0 ?
2. How about performance when visiting sites like Youtube ?
3. Any suggestions for third party solutions ?
4. How to add Silverlight support to IE on Win CE 5.0 ?

Kindly share your experience/ideas regarding this..

Thank you,
Siddarth

siddarth.gopal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: iPhone can no longer be jailbroken....
    ... phone could he buy *today* with great Flash support. ... Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OSX, Windows CE, Windows ... Is that the new place you've decided to drag the goalposts to? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: iPhone can no longer be jailbroken....
    ... phone could he buy *today* with great Flash support. ... Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OSX, Windows CE, Windows ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Weird file name sorting order in folder explorer window
    ... I very often sort files in explorer, ... and it happens to me even in a newly created folder that has ... more recent versions try to sort filenames numerically, ... Microsoft MVP [Windows Shell/User] ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Blank Documents
    ... The only thing of this sort I could find in the KB said it occurred ... only in Windows 95. ... >> disk. ... >> Try running CHKDSK to see if it reports any problems on the drive. ...