PPP connexion fail

High,

I am currently working on Windows CE 5.0. We are using an AT command
siemens modem. I am trying to establish a GPRS connexion through RAS
API. I have no problem with a public APN but the connection fail with
a private APN. I have joined a trace bellow. From the trace I can see
that the PPP connexion and authentification has been successfully
established, (the protocol reject just say the header compression is
not supported,) the problem seems to come from IPCP address
negotiation, apparently the server does not support IPCP connexion and
simply terminate the connexion as soon as a IPCP message is received.
Il have also tried to set a static IP address, but there is anyway an
IPCP message in order to confirm that the address is correct and the
same result occurs the server close the connexion.

I have no information about the server, all I know that the server
configuration will never be changed. Is there anyway in order to
prevent windows CE from sending any IPCP message ? (I will use static
address)
Any idea on what else can be done ?

Here are the trace
No. Time Source Destination
Protocol Info
1 0.000000 Send_08 Send_08 PPP
LCP Configuration Request
2 0.031250 Receive_08 Receive_08 PPP
LCP Configuration Reject
3 0.031250 Send_08 Send_08 PPP
LCP Configuration Request
4 0.078125 Receive_08 Receive_08 PPP
LCP Configuration Ack
5 2.671875 Receive_08 Receive_08 PPP
LCP Configuration Request
6 2.671875 Send_08 Send_08 PPP
LCP Configuration Ack
7 2.671875 Send_08 Send_08 PPP
LCP Identification
8 2.671875 Send_08 Send_08 PPP
LCP Identification
9 2.703125 Receive_08 Receive_08 PPP
CHAP Challenge (NAME='XXXXXXXXXXX', VALUE=0xC07EF543DF22477E)
10 2.703125 Send_08 Send_08 PPP
CHAP Response (NAME='XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX',
VALUE=0x000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...)
11 2.750000 Receive_08 Receive_08 PPP
CHAP Success (MESSAGE='XXXXXXXXXXX - Password Verified OK')
12 2.750000 Send_08 Send_08 PPP
CCP Configuration Request
13 2.750000 Send_08 Send_08 PPP
IPCP Configuration Request