Re: Adobe Flash support in IE (Win CE 5.0)

About flash player, this link could be interesting:
http://www.windowsfordevices.com/news/NS6928932607.html?kc=WFDEMNL050808

"GS" <siddarth.gopal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Im using Win CE 5.0 under MIPS II CPU

1. How to add support for "adobe flash" in IE on Win CE 5.0 ?
2. How about performance when visiting sites like Youtube ?
3. Any suggestions for third party solutions ?
4. How to add Silverlight support to IE on Win CE 5.0 ?

Kindly share your experience/ideas regarding this..

Thank you,
Siddarth

siddarth.gopal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Problems with 50+% of YouTube videos
    ... It would be a useful test to toggle between HTML5 and Flash player. ... Do a google search like "youtube html5" to find the preferences page where you can opt in/out of the HTML5 player. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Equivalent of UltraSurf
    ... sanitized browser history. ... I use one called Stealther, ... YouTube says: "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old ... version of Adobe's Flash Player. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: (OT)(Windows) Help a Teenage Girl ..
    ... One of my brats tells me that with youtube, dailymotion etc., every time ... Upgrade flash player I'd say. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • YouTube virus?
    ... As of yesterdayI been having a problem playing videos in youtube. ... Now i went through all the help I saw, updated flash player, uninstall and ... In short if I am not logged into youtube the videos play fine but once I ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: If Leno in primetime is successful commercially ...
    ... popular country hits and yet nary one of them has singers singing ... country music stereotype). ... I have Java enabled and I'm using the flash player I downloaded when it ... I'm guessing you could run youtube if you care enough to try. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)