RE: MODULES vs FILES in bib file

The drivers in MODULES section without compressed couled be eXecuted In
Place(Nor flash or RAM) and need no more extra RAM to place driver codes. The
drivers in FILES section are default compressed, and must be de-compressed
into other RAM block first while executing. So, the drivers in MODULES
section are different to the drivers in FILES section in launch speed and RAM
usage.

"tpandey02@xxxxxxxxx" wrote:

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me that if I move my driver dll from MODULES section
to FILES section is there going to be any effect as far as my driver
working is concern ?

I mean is what is the difference If I move my driver from MODULES to
FILES ?I wanted to read a file from release directory and after moving
that to FILES section I can read that now but don't know if the
performance of the driver will have any impact.

Tpandey

  • Segfaults in mkdir under high load. Software or hardware?
    ... I have tried to eliminate the RAM by letting memtest86plus run overnight ... If we don't unpack more data than memory can hold ... usbcore: registered new driver usbfs ... usbcore: registered new driver hub ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • RE: Stop 0x000000C5 Blue Screen + analysis
    ... This a hardware driver is corrupted and causing this issue. ... Did you install any hardware /software recently?, also did you test your RAM ... for corruption and try to reset them or test by using one stick of RAM. ... see Help and Support Center at ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Desktop Suggestion Please
    ... yes i agree with you about the RAM, ... video card driver and chipset driver for your computer from said ... I am using the classic view windows style. ...
  • Re: blue screen crash while attempting to go in control panel
    ... I think its a hardware issue with the new hard drive or RAM. ... Your first error indicate a bad hardware driver installed on your ... Nvidia driver downloads: ... Second error message referring to Spyware Doctor do you have it ...
  • Re: Reboot several times a day
    ... >I buy drives in pairs because I use one to back up the other so I always get ... >Regarding memory - no. ... >driver' on EVERY device or pseudo device on the system. ... Bad RAM = baaad news. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)