Re: Program memory usage in Windows CE 5.0

Hi,
Write a program that copies files periodically.
Check the remote tools to see if memory usage keeps increasing over time.
This also excludes explorer from your test.

If the mem-usage increase is just limited and does not keep increasing ,
there is no problem. Maybe youré looking for a problem that does not exist.

Greetings,
Rob