Re: PCI_COMMON_CONFIG with HalGetBusData in CE-6.0

Hi experts, here are more informations about my problem.
On startup, OS scans PCI bus for connected devices with function
PCIEnum() in file
..\public\common\oak\drivers\pcibus\PCIbus.c
Kernel debug session with PB shows, that HalGetBusData() works correct
and registry entries for any device will be inserted.
HKLM\Drivers\BuiltIn\Instance\PCI-PCI-Bridgex

But, HalGetBusData() in my user mode driver still returns 0 with upper
described error code 50.

Here the registry settings of my driver:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\CoreLED]
"DeviceArrayIndex"=dword:0
"Prefix"="LED"
"Dll"="CoreLED.dll"
"Index"=dword:1
"Order"=dword:0
"Priority"=dword:0
; Flags==12 is DEVFLAGS_LOADLIBRARY and DEVFLAGS_LOAD_AS_USERPROC
"Flags"=dword:10
"UserProcGroup"=dword:3 ; // default to group 3

I still played around with IoBase and IoLen but had no success

Whats wrong ?

Thanks Peter

.