Re: Lost PB registration key..?

Hi Thomas

Contact me offline at martin.grossen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(without nospam)
Maybe, there is a way to get your key back...
:-)

--

Martin Grossen, eMVP

AVNET EMG Silica
Franchise Manager Microsoft Embedded Europe

Your competent partner for Microsoft Embedded licencing

"Thomas Johansen" <none@xxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi

I do have a bit of a problem. We do have an installation on a computer in
my company, where the PB 5.0 is installed with the registration key. The
computer is old (and slow) I would like to get PB installed on my own
computer. But the serial number has been lost !!! (Actually its my boss
who has lost it, so Its not me to blame :-))
Is there any why of extract/move it from the old computer ??

Is there any way of getting the lost serial number back or do we have to
by a new copy ?

I know it sound like I will use a illegal copy but that not the case..

/Thomas

It has removed 48 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

  • Lost PB registration key..?
    ... We do have an installation on a computer in my ... But the serial number has been lost!!! ... I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. ... It has removed 48 spam emails to date. ...
  • Re: Fonts
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... All messages are lost. ... affect the ability of your antivirus software to block infections. ... Most of the problems with a faulty installation are due to other programs ...
  • Re: Lost licence number
    ... I also looked at my Windows Office 2003- We lost the numbers... ... The Windows 25-character Product Key (required to perform the installation) is not on the installation CD in any way, shape, or form. ... If it was an OEM license, it's stored on a label that the PC manufacturer affixed to the exterior of the PC case, or on the bottom of a laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: KB925486 update. Dont use!!!
    ... settings were lost in the restore. ... Suggest there's something amiss with your system, possibly the AV is interfering with the updates installation. ... Had to download some programs again that i had just installed over net, as all settings were lost in the restore. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Windows Validation code
    ... but have lost the validation code, are there any which will find the code on ... The Windows 25-character Product Key (required to perform the installation) is stored on the CD packaging on a brightly colored sticker that says "Do not lose this number." ... If it was an OEM license, it's stored on a label that the PC manufacturer affixed to the exterior of the PC case, or on the bottom of a laptop. ... To recover a lost Product Key: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)