Re: ceddk DMA functions (DMA abstraction)
- From: "Fredrik Jansson" <fredrik.jansson nanoradio.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 16:29:08 +0100
Hi and thanks for your answer!
The DMA implementation you mention below, is that the XllpDmacXXX collection
of functions? If yes, I thought those functions where only available to the
"Dean Ramsier" <ramsiernospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Who knows. My guess is no, but that is just a guess. It requires
1) writing the component
2) changing all the drivers that use DMA to use the new feature
There is already a DMA implementation in the BSP, and resources are thin.
Dean Ramsier - eMVP
"Fredrik Jansson" <fredrik.jansson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
There seems to be a new feature in the CEDDK for CE-6; DMA Abstraction.
We use DMA quite a lot on a Mainstone III board and it would be nice to
be able to use an abstraction layer instead of programming the HW
Does anyone know if there will be a DMA abstraction platform dependent
driver (PDD) for this BSP in a foreseeable future?
- Prev by Date: Re: Using GlobalMemoryStatus to find available Memory
- Next by Date: Re: Distributing catalog components as standalone cab files
- Previous by thread: Re: ceddk DMA functions (DMA abstraction)
- Next by thread: Re: ceddk DMA functions (DMA abstraction)