Re: Creating a Custom Shell as an Application (WinCE 5.0)
- From: "Steve Maillet \(eMVP\)" <nospam1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:40:52 -0400
20 minutes sounds like you are doing a complete SYSGEN and build. That's not
necessary. You should be able to just build the code you are interested in.
You DID CLONE the code first right? (E.g. You aren't modifying the MS common
code in place are you?)
smaillet at EmbeddedFusion dot com
- Prev by Date: Re: Scanning another process memory pages
- Next by Date: Re: How Do I debug BSP ?
- Previous by thread: Platform Builder does not see any devices under Active Devices
- Next by thread: Re: Creating a Custom Shell as an Application (WinCE 5.0)