Re: SMDK2412, do I have to create my own BSP
- From: "Fredrik Jansson" <fredrik.jansson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:48:11 +0200
I have tried to get hold of them (Samsung), hopefully they have something
for me soon.
"Bruce Eitman (eMVP)" <beitman.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Have you contacted the vendor to see if a BSP is available? They may have
binary BSP that would allow you to build an OS without having access to
If not you could use an ARM BSP for your driver development.
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
beitman AT applieddata DOT net
Applied Data Systems
An ISO 9001:2000 Registered Company
Microsoft WEP Gold-level Member
"Fredrik Jansson" <fredrik.jansson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I just bought a SMDK2412 board from Aiji system. It contains a S3C2412X
(272-FBGA) ARM CPU. No BSP were included on the CD but only a couple of
images: EBOOT_060105.nb0, NK_060105.bin, NK_060105.nb0 and
Can I create my own BSP from theses files? I am not really interested in
building an image per say, but I am gonna build a device driver. The
problem (as I understand it) is that Platform Builder doesn't wanna play
unless I have a project and a BSP for the board.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Skip building my driver if component is missing
- Next by Date: Windows Ce 5.0 Sluggish
- Previous by thread: Re: SMDK2412, do I have to create my own BSP
- Next by thread: wince boot failed