Re: how to config config.bib! I want to reduce the size of the nk.nb0?

Everything you add to your image needs to fit into the NK size, so put less items in your image to reduce the size of your nb0.

Why do you think the problem has anything to do with your nb0 size? In fact, why do you think there is a problem?

Is your system waiting for a KITL connection perhaps? Bear in mind that you may well be using a bootargs structure somewhere in your BSP that tells the kernel to attempt to do something that perhaps doesn't get done when you boot using nk.bin as your bootargs would be setup by eboot.

Geoff
--

zb7401 wrote:
how to config config.bib! I want to reduce the size of the nk.nb0?
the config like below:
MEMORY
RESERVED 80000000 00008000 RESERVED
DRV_GLB 80008000 00001000 RESERVED
CS8950 80010000 00030000 RESERVED
EDBG 80040000 00080000 RESERVED
FRAMEBUF 800C0000 00200000 RESERVED
NK 802C0000 01D40000 RAMIMAGE
RAM 82000000 02000000 RAM

CONFIG
COMPRESSION=ON
PROFILE=OFF
ROMSTART=802C0000
ROMSIZE=01D40000
ROMWIDTH=32

;
; NKStart + ROMOFFSET = Physical Memory Location.
; 0x802C0000 + 0xDFD40000 = 0x60000000
ROMOFFSET=DFD40000
ROMFLAGS=0
KERNELFIXUPS=ON
AUTOSIZE=OFF
ENDIF
ENDIF

I fix NK 802C0000 01D40000 RAMIMAGE
RAM 82000000 02000000 RAM
and

ROMSTART=802C0000
ROMSIZE=01D40000

i fix the NK size as 01300000,and the ram i also fix ram and
ROMSIZE,but when i compile and down to the broad ,the wince can not to
start! only goto

Windows CE Kernel for ARM (Thumb Enabled) Built on Jun 24 2004 at
18:25:00
ProcessorType=0920 Revision=0
sp_abt=ffff5000 sp_irq=ffff2800 sp_undef=ffffc800 OEMAddressTable =
802c11e0
InitClock...
Processor = 199Mhz, Bus = 99Mhz
Sp=ffffc7cc