Re: OS version
- From: "K. S. Huang" <ksh_AT_bsquare_DOT_com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:02:53 +0800
Some of the differtial information might not be found on the public website,
while they might be released in some ODM documents which is under NDA and
could not be dicussed in public.
AKU standards Adaption Kit Update.
"Massimo" <supermhaxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:ej%23I72sXGHA.4324@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Different AKU version, build number and QFE updates.
Please, explain to me the mean of AKU and QTE.. thanks.
What's the differences between all these Windows Mobile 5.0 OS versions?
What I need to know is: are these different version numbers related to
different Windows Mobile 5.0 OSs released by Microsoft? I thought there
a simple web page reporting all these official OS released and their bug
- Prev by Date: NDIS. MiniportHalt() but no MiniportInitialize() ?
- Next by Date: Problem installing the Windows CE 5.0 Platform Builder Yearly Updated Full Update Package (12/31/2005).
- Previous by thread: Re: OS version
- Next by thread: Re: OS version