Re: Installing CAB file early in boot sequence

How early are we talking? Remember that all of the APIs that the installer
might call have to be *ready* when it calls them, or no boot for you. In
particular, think about popping up dialogs, doing filesystem I/O, etc.
Those operations are all dependent on different parts of the OS being
ready...

Paul T.

"AJM42" <software@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We've found a way around ShellExecuteEx - Use CreateProcess instead
>
> BUT...
>
> Now I find I cannot get wceldcmd.exe into the build.
> We want to keep wceload
> But I have tried setting SYSGEN_WCELDCMD=1 in Project Settings but the
> build still only includes wceload, not wceldcmd
>
> Anyone else used wceldcmd?
> (BTW This is CE 5.0)

  • Re: Installing CAB file early in boot sequence
    ... <apellerin AT adeneo DOT adetelgroup DOT com> ... > But I have tried setting SYSGEN_WCELDCMD=1 in Project Settings but the ... > build still only includes wceload, not wceldcmd ...
  • Re: Installing CAB file early in boot sequence
    ... We've found a way around ShellExecuteEx - Use CreateProcess instead ... We want to keep wceload ... But I have tried setting SYSGEN_WCELDCMD=1 in Project Settings but the ... Anyone else used wceldcmd? ...
  • Re: Installing CAB file early in boot sequence
    ... If you want both wceload and wceldcmd, you will need to modify your ... WCELDCMD in the public .bat files for more. ... beitman AT applieddata DOT net ...
  • Re: Launching external app
    ... > According to a google search, wceldcmd is a non-GUI version of wceload. ... > If replying to the group, please do not mail me too ...