Re: Installing CAB file early in boot sequence
- From: "Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" <ptobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:10:10 -0700
How early are we talking? Remember that all of the APIs that the installer
might call have to be *ready* when it calls them, or no boot for you. In
particular, think about popping up dialogs, doing filesystem I/O, etc.
Those operations are all dependent on different parts of the OS being
"AJM42" <software@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We've found a way around ShellExecuteEx - Use CreateProcess instead
> Now I find I cannot get wceldcmd.exe into the build.
> We want to keep wceload
> But I have tried setting SYSGEN_WCELDCMD=1 in Project Settings but the
> build still only includes wceload, not wceldcmd
> Anyone else used wceldcmd?
> (BTW This is CE 5.0)
- Prev by Date: PC/SC reader
- Next by Date: Re: difference with GDI CETK test, with the QFE 050630_2005Q2???
- Previous by thread: Re: Installing CAB file early in boot sequence
- Next by thread: ISA I/O accessing and I/O test question