Re: Installing CAB file early in boot sequence

How early are we talking? Remember that all of the APIs that the installer
might call have to be *ready* when it calls them, or no boot for you. In
particular, think about popping up dialogs, doing filesystem I/O, etc.
Those operations are all dependent on different parts of the OS being
ready...

Paul T.

.