Re: WinCE50 USB Host driver problem on the platform SMDK2440?

First of all, have you tried using the port as a HID device? Does the port
work for any other type of device?

If not, I do not see entries for the storage manager. I assume you did not
mention it, but is added? Usually it comes for the ride when you add a file
system driver.

Just some info to consider, I have worked with the smdk2410, but not the
SMDK2440;

The 2410 has two USB ports and. One is always a HOST, but the second can be
configured as a host or a function device. Also, there is some basic
configuration needed to be done with GPIO to get any of the USB ports
working. We implemented our s3c2410 based platform similar to the dev board,
but we controlled power to the USB ports via GPIO. I do not remember if that
was the same with the dev boards or not.

Does the 2440 come with its own BSP, or is it an adapted 2410? Might the USB
configuration be different?

....clint....

.