Re: How to debug a device driver on a PPC?

What does "install" mean? Copy it to the Windows folder, make some registry
entries, and reboot the device? The right set of stuff depends on the type
of driver we're talking about (BuiltIn, PC Card, USB client). No, there's
no quick, built-in way to do that which I'm aware of.

Copying the file to the right place can be done with Remote File Viewer,
ActiveSync or whatever else your specific device has. Adding items to the
registry might be done with a second utility program that knows the right
entries and calls the RegXXX functions to make them, or you could go all-out
and write a program to parse a .REG file and put the entries in the registry
for you. Rebooting the device is specific to the device you are targeting,
so you'll have to figure that out.

Paul T.

.