What to do with nb0 and nb1 files?

From: Ten (anonymous_at_tentechnologies.com)
Date: 07/29/04

    Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 16:45:19 -0400

    I've researched this and can't find the answer. I have a platform that
    creates nk.bin that is about 16 MB. I also get nk.nb0 and nk.nb1 each
    exactly 16 MB (16 * 1024 * 1024). When I burn these to the FLASH, I'm
    guessing that I need to burn nb0 starting at offset 0, and nb1 starting at
    0x8000. Is this right?

    Thanks,
    Nick.

    • Re: advantage of using typedefs
      ... >the biggest possible unsigned integer to hold offset) then why not declare ... Because then its size would vary from platform to platform, ... c90 implementation it would be an error. ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: advantage of using typedefs
      ... > integer to hold offset) then why not declare unsigned long long ... > Because then its size would vary from platform to platform, ... If you want the biggest possible ... But this thread was about why one would use typedefs, and one reason ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • Re: The OS X satisfaction chart
      ... Just for *me* the graph's Y axis still needs a -40 offset (against XP ... and the PC platform). ... T i m (still day 4 on the chart). ...
      (uk.comp.sys.mac)
    • Re: SR, "Ball on a platform"
      ... There is a platform parallel to the xz plane. ... In the stationary frame the clocks are synchronized so at any given ... Now lets have an observer moving by at a high rate of speed (in the x ... offset between the clocks is 1 second, so if the left clock shows time ...
      (sci.physics.relativity)
    • Re: advantage of using typedefs
      ... consider the offset in a file. ... By creating the typedef, ... This is preferable to searching the source code for all offset ... practical for that platform. ...
      (comp.lang.c)