Re: small icon for control panel app
- From: "Dorothy" <soaris4031@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:11:03 +0800
found solution as below.
All Microsoft control panel icons used for the applet have been found to
draw in four layers instead of a single layer.
To support a Large Icons mode, we need 32x32 size icon.
To support a Small Icons and taskbar icon, we need 16x16 size icon.
To support all above mentioned modes, we need to create layered icon if we
want to achieve it in a single icon instead of multiple icons and cleaner
"Ethan Chen" <EthanChen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
You can create multi-rolution icons in your project resource.
Thanks Ethan for your reply.
The big icon is ok for me, just the small one. when select view to small
icons or details
What i see now in the small icons view is that , is only shown 1 corner
the original image.
"Ethan.Chen1108" <EthanChen1108@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Here is a step by step document about how to create a control panel
application & its icon.
Hope it helpful.
anyone know how to create a small icon for a particular control panel
i.e. at control panel view, select view -> small icons.
Please advise, thank you.
- Prev by Date: Memory Leak in WinCE 5.0 SDIO WiFi
- Next by Date: About the 2k page Nand Flash driver in ce4.2
- Previous by thread: Memory Leak in WinCE 5.0 SDIO WiFi
- Next by thread: About the 2k page Nand Flash driver in ce4.2