Re: I can't install Pocket Pc 2002 SDK

That is what I mean, reinstall XP on your laptop.
Sure it will take some time to reinstall all the
stuff, but is still less than a week that you have
already spent for it ...

Antonio Prados wrote:
I'm sure that doing this it would be the best way, but I need to install Pocket Pc 2002 SDK in my laptop...

  • Re: The Greek public sector and other myths
    ... Just tried Macrium Reflect, the backup program, that you recommended. ... My options now are either to reinstall everything from scratch or to ... Another way I guess is to install ... I had or rather have a Vista laptop which quite frankly I did not like so ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • Re: The Greek public sector and other myths
    ... My options now are either to reinstall everything from scratch or to ... write off my old faithful and install my programs on the new desktop ... I do back up my user files by using the xcopy command which I have ... I had or rather have a Vista laptop which quite frankly I did not like so I ...
    (soc.culture.greek)
  • Re: WiFi Setup
    ... I was in one wizard that did not seem to help me set wifi up say I could use WEP or WPA secirity. ... Or is this a hardware thing so I am limited to what my laptop can do. ... When you reinstalled Windows, you also had to reinstall drivers for various hardware functions of your laptop. ... If you need to install the driver, be sure that you get the most recent driver for your wifi adapter from the website of your laptop's manufacturer -- not from Windows Update. ...
  • Re: WiFi Setup
    ... I was in one wizard that did not seem to help me set wifi up say I could use WEP or WPA secirity. ... Or is this a hardware thing so I am limited to what my laptop can do. ... When you reinstalled Windows, you also had to reinstall drivers for various hardware functions of your laptop. ... If you need to install the driver, be sure that you get the most recent driver for your wifi adapter from the website of your laptop's manufacturer -- not from Windows Update. ...
  • Re: WiFi Setup
    ... I had to reinstall XP after formatting my HD. ... WPA is better but more difficult to set up I understand. ... Or is this a hardware thing so I am limited to what my laptop can do. ... reinstall the driver for the wifi adapter. ...