Re: fopen/fwrite vs CreateFile/WriteFile in WindowsCE 5.0

Thank you very much for all of you.

"Voidcoder" <voidcoder@xxxxxxxxx> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:ehidXXkXGHA.3656@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ¤¤¼¶¼g...
No, I mean that stdin/out file functions are implemented
(in coredll.dll) as simple wrappers over the Windows
I/O API. I.e. when you call fopen() function this will
finally result into CreateFile() API call, when you call
fread() function this results into ReadFile() API call,
etc ...

"Rain" <joechou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks.

Did you mean if I compile the application (which uses fopen/fwrite)
using
MSFT complier (like EVC), The MSFT complier will automatically convert
them
to CreateFile/WriteFile?
I wonder how it is using Create/Write API internally.

"Rain" <joechou@xxxxxxxxxx> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:uSQfOlhXGHA.5012@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ¤¤¼¶¼g...
Hi:

Is anybody know the difference which use fopen/fwrite and
CreateFile/WriteFile in WindowsCE 5.0 ?

Performance different ? Memory leak ?

Thanks.

.