Re: Windows CE 5.0 Device Driver Sample

So, this device doesn't implement a standard I/O type that Windows CE would
understand? Display, keyboard, network? If not, one of the serial port
drivers wouldn't be a bad place to start. They have a few
device-type-specific driver I/O control codes for setting/getting the serial
port configuration, but, other than that, they're pretty standard stream
interface drivers.

Paul T.

.