Re: compile error with eVC SP4 auto_xxx.hxx and allocator.hxx

RogelioZG wrote:
1- auto_xxx.hxx(530) : error C2964:
invalid expression as template parameter
[...]
1: typedef auto_xxx<HANDLE,
BOOL (__stdcall*)(HANDLE),
CloseHandle,
INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE>
auto_hfile;

What _MSC_VER do you have? IIRC, the ones before version 13 didn't support
function pointers as template parameters. AFAIK, PlatformBuilder for CE5
compiles with 13.0 or 13.10, but I'm not sure those are installed with the
SDKs (you did generate an SDK and install it, right?).

5 -allocator.hxx(287) : warning C4068: unknown pragma
[...]
5: #pragma deprecated(shared_free_list)

This one surely is not supported by compilers before 13.x.

I already try to use VC8 but I got more errors, so I try with EVC4.

VC8 has a much more standard compliant compiler (14.x) for CE so it should
be able compile above code. Maybe you want to tackle that problem rather, I
would in your case.

Uli

  • RE: Lotus Domino crack http hash tools
    ... Lepton's Crack also compiles on Cygwin on Windows, ... Both versions support the old R4 Domino hash, ... There are several different crackers for Lotus Domino, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • RE: ascx is ambiguous in the namespace ASP
    ... If I had duplicate files in the ... directory it would occur every time the site compiles. ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ... where an initial response from the community or a Microsoft Support ...
  • RE: Is there a way to generate a CodeCompileUnit from source code?
    ... It compiles. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.clr)
  • Re: Constant array
    ... Sane languages should provide this. ... it compiles it itself from your wordy expression (at least that would ... The way you're able to get it done, requires support for separate compilation ... to object code, which is a patchwork around the lack of proper module support: ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Simplest ATL control with IErrorInfo fails to pass error info to javascript
    ... Here is the relevant code in the most basic example - I used a paste ... The template parameter of ISupportErrorInfoImpl is the IID of the ... interface you want to support rich errors for. ... Try passing __uuidofinstead. ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ole)