Re: Link error on throw

Ladvánszky Károly wrote:
Upon using throw in a POCKET PC 2003 project, I get the following error:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "const type_info::`vftable'"
(??_7type_info@@6B@)

Throw that at google or MSDN and you might find the answer. The thing is
that said SDK is missing RTTI support, but it can easily be retrofitted.

Uli

  • Re: Semi-transparency
    ... That information is from the July 1999 release of the MSDN Library. ... have the Windows Server 2003 Family version of the Platform Software ... Development Kit (SDK) documentation, which has information similar to the ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • Re: how to get "Office 2000/XP Developer" CD-ROM?
    ... I know the SDK doesn't support .NET but developers still ... The MSDN Library has all of the Office 2000 and XP SDK documentation so why ... > or ask help from community member to see whether somebody still has that cd. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.office.sdks)
  • Re: using OpenFileDialog
    ... > 1) I think I heard that there are "millions" of pages on MSDN. ... > to a google query. ... unmanaged code until this thread. ... MFC, so that is what I need to learn quickly. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
  • Re: Win32 API
    ... Allerdings ist auch diese Datei ... DirectX ist ein eigenes SDK und hat mit der Win32 API nichts zu tun. ... Die MSDN ist die beste und einzige Quelle, ...
    (microsoft.public.de.vc)
  • Re: Kill a Task
    ... Part of the problem is that Google is so good, ... A huge part of the MSDN problem is that their ... the technical side of things the presenting of 'New' technology first. ... fail to return the information on the error. ...