Large SIP keyboard Freezes in mid-key press in WinCE 5
- From: "cdg" <Grebenc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Feb 2006 13:50:39 -0800
In my .net 2003 application, I open a LARGE SIP keyboard for data entry
and most of the time it works as expected. But about 1 out of 50 times,
the keyboard will freeze in mid-key press, i.e. the key I'm pressing
freezes in the pressed position and no more keyboard entry is possible
on this form. When this occurs in a production tool the user must
re-boot and loose any current data entry. When this happens during
development, I can see all my other threads and forms continue to run.
It appears that only the OS'es SIP code gets hung. This leads me to
believe there maybe a bug in the WinCE 5.0 large SIP.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to handle hardware buttons through my program..
- Next by Date: Re: UCHAR problem
- Previous by thread: ANN: Reminder: Windows CE Live Chat Tomorrow!
- Next by thread: WTL 7.1 and VS2005