AfxMessageBox remains on screen
- From: "Steve McKewen" <steve.mckewen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 22:06:43 +1100
I am working on a Dialog based MFC App on WinCE 4.20
When I start a lengthy processing task (triggered by a button press) I show
a messagebox (AfxMessageBox) that asks the user for confirmation. Once
confirmation has been received I start processing, but the message box
doesn't disappear until I finish my processing and exit my message handler.
Can I call some sort of idle processing to make the message box get cleared?
I would like to implement a modeless progress dialog to show that I am
working. Will it have the same update problem as the message box is showing
- Prev by Date: Re: Is fopen supposed to work witn non-ascii string path?
- Next by Date: Re: Beginer Question (compile to different targets/cpu)
- Previous by thread: Is fopen supposed to work witn non-ascii string path?
- Next by thread: Re: AfxMessageBox remains on screen