WinCE DirectX SDK

From: Paul (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/15/04

    Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 08:31:02 -0700

    Where is the DirectX SDK for WinCE?

    Are there DirectDraw code examples for Windows CE?

    Does Microsoft offer any SDK's or code examples for DirectX WinCE programming?

    Where are the WinCE DirectX books?

    Note: using version 4.2.

    Thanks in advance.

    • Re: AMCAP application for win CE 5.0 (Mips Architecture)
      ... WinCE doesn't support DirectX, generally. ... OEMs, but they are not required to use them. ... I am trying to compile the AMCAP source code from win32 directX sdk. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
    • DirectX SDK samples execution problems (ITA - ENG)
      ... I've installed WinCE 5.0 Platform Builder with SDK, then I created a custom machine including all the HW and SW components of the wizard, but when I try to run DirectX samples, I see that a window is opened but immediately closed... ... perhaps I missed something in the installation or compilation, ... Ho installato il Platform Builder di WinCE 5.0 con l'SDK, poi ho creato una macchina personalizzata includendo tutti i componenti l'HW e il SW dell'installazione guidata, ma quando provo ad eseguire le demo delle DirectX vedo che si apre una finestra ma si chiude immediatamente... ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
    • DirectX SDK samples execution problems (ITA - ENG)
      ... I've installed WinCE 5.0 Platform Builder with SDK, then I created a custom machine including all the HW and SW components of the wizard, but when I try to run DirectX samples, I see that a window is opened but immediately closed... ... perhaps I missed something in the installation or compilation, ... Ho installato il Platform Builder di WinCE 5.0 con l'SDK, poi ho creato una macchina personalizzata includendo tutti i componenti l'HW e il SW dell'installazione guidata, ma quando provo ad eseguire le demo delle DirectX vedo che si apre una finestra ma si chiude immediatamente... ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
    • WinCE DirectX SDK & Example Code
      ... Are there DirectDraw code examples for Windows CE? ... Does Microsoft offer any SDK's or code examples for DirectX WinCE programming? ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsce.app.development)
    • Re: Teletext support in WinCE
      ... I am new to WinCE as well as to DirectX. ... DirectX doesn't has support for Teletext and EPG decoding??? ... need to do Teletext and EPG extraction from MPEG-2 TS and need to ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)