Re: SDK import
- From: Gigin <Gigin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:45:01 -0700
I am trying to access GPIOs over winCE6.0, using VC#. I used
PhysicalAddressPointer class to do the same from winCE5.0, but it is throwing
exception in winCE6.0. Is there any way that I can do the same in winCE6.0.
"Chris Tacke, MVP" wrote:
Yes, you can use your CE 6.0 SDK, though for managed code it's completely.
unnecessary. You can just use the built-in "Windows CE" target.
Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
Giving back to the embedded community
"Gigin" <Gigin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need to develop an application using visual C# for my custom design
Can I import an SDK for CE 6.0 in my VS 2008 or VS 2005 package. Can I
the supporting softwares required (service pack).
- Prev by Date: RE: Remote Call Profiler.
- Next by Date: Arabic Font for Win CE 5.0
- Previous by thread: Re: SDK import
- Next by thread: Re: SDK import