Re: How to install an application on connected device using RAPI

Huh? A "connected" device? What does that mean? You can install your
application on the desktop machine and have ActiveSync install it on the
device automatically when it's next connected. There's no stand-alone
application installer API that you'd find on every desktop machine; RAPI is
installed with ActiveSync.

Paul T.

"Madhu" <Madhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

I have a specific need to install an application on connected wince device
from win32 application is there any facility to do that, presently I am
doing
this with the help of wce application manager (CEAppMgr.exe) by passing an
ini file as command line argument to the CEAppMgr.exe. Kindly let me know
if
we have any easy and straight forward process.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Madhu.

  • XP doesnt start booting
    ... I have a desktop machine that has suddenly stopped booting. ... CD drives), it shows a screen with some system info (IRQ mappings, ... I went into Repair mode but I wasn't sure what to do/check. ... previous install to continue. ...
  • NVIDIA drivers with Solaris 10 x86
    ... I've got a desktop machine with Solaris 10 x86 ... with an NVIDIA Geforce XFX5200 graphics card installed. ... Until I install the NVIDIA proprietary drivers for Solaris and try to ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Some ALSA apps stopped working
    ... Is this an existing install, ... try disabling ESD, Gnomes sound daemon, if you're using Gnome, or aRTs sound ... The above fixes work for the affected desktop machine. ... the affected desktop does not. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Note to Borland...
    ... >> It's easy for me to install a cheap DVD drive, because I control my ... Copying files from an ISO mounted on my desktop machine to my ... MD Anderson Dept. of Biostatistics & Applied Mathematics ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • PLX 9052 based PCI to PCMCIA adaptor.
    ... I have recently got Win XP Pro installed onto my desktop machine. ... The "found new hardware" wizard detects it, but I don't have any XP drivers ... I intend to install a PCMCIA cardbus wireless device into it in ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)