Re: LoadLibrary fails

That was exactly the problem. Cellcore.lib was causing the trouble, so
removed it from the project dependencies and loaded the library dinamically.

Thanks a ton!

Fabio Sobral.

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:

What is that error? It is specified module not found. That could mean that
the dll you are loading isn't found, or one of the dlls that it is loading
isn't found.

--
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer

EuroTech Inc.
www.EuroTech.com

"Fabio Sobral" <Fabio Sobral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi.

I'm working on an application that loads our dll at startup. I've been
using
a WM .NET for debug and it runs fine on it. The same executable runs fine
on
a WM 5.0 and WM 6.0, but it doesn't work on a CE 5.0 device.
It used to work 2 weeks ago, and first I thought it was some WM specific
code, but it just fails to load the dll necessary to execute the program.
GetLastError return 126, but everything is where it should be.

I found some stuff about memory problems when trying to load a dll in CE,
but this shouldn't be the case since it does not return a memory error.
What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Fabio Sobral.

.