Re: LoadLibrary fails

That was exactly the problem. Cellcore.lib was causing the trouble, so
removed it from the project dependencies and loaded the library dinamically.

Thanks a ton!

Fabio Sobral.

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:

What is that error? It is specified module not found. That could mean that
the dll you are loading isn't found, or one of the dlls that it is loading
isn't found.

--
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Senior Engineer

EuroTech Inc.
www.EuroTech.com

"Fabio Sobral" <Fabio Sobral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi.

I'm working on an application that loads our dll at startup. I've been
using
a WM .NET for debug and it runs fine on it. The same executable runs fine
on
a WM 5.0 and WM 6.0, but it doesn't work on a CE 5.0 device.
It used to work 2 weeks ago, and first I thought it was some WM specific
code, but it just fails to load the dll necessary to execute the program.
GetLastError return 126, but everything is where it should be.

I found some stuff about memory problems when trying to load a dll in CE,
but this shouldn't be the case since it does not return a memory error.
What am I missing here?

Thanks,
Fabio Sobral.

  • Re: reflection question
    ... option 3 in your artical was the plan and the question was would i be loading ... handling the unique properites i can do, ... in one dll and my Business Objects are in another dll i need to use ... dynamicly load properties I need to load the dll of the business object. ...
  • Re: Forced loading of symbols in VS.NET
    ... > message says 'No matching binary found' when trying to load the dll. ... > the dll on my debugging machine, but also checksum and timestamp. ... > Is there a way to force loading of symbol files or somehow override VS.NET's ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging)
  • Re: Dynamic DLL Loading or Static ?
    ... Loading it on demand the cuts down on load time for the app and on memory foot ... the DLL contains functionality that depends on specific platform features. ... There are two areas where static and dynamic loading differ. ... If you use static loading the DLL will be loaded and its Initialization ...
    (borland.public.delphi.nativeapi)
  • Re: Dynamic DLL Loading or Static ?
    ... A DLL is dynamic linked always: ... terms are load-time dynamic linking and run-time dynamic linking. ... > initialize this DLL and I'm loading it dynamically. ... This is the default value for WinXP SP1 and WinSrv03. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.nativeapi)
  • Re: Network Drive Issue
    ... > CHKDSK isn't sufficient to determin the heath of the drive. ... This is related to some network device driver ... renamed to disable it in VS 2005 due to slow and long delay loading ... the last DLL loaded is FEACP.DLL as well. ...