Re: LoadLibrary fails
- From: Fabio Sobral <FabioSobral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 11:18:09 -0700
That was exactly the problem. Cellcore.lib was causing the trouble, so
removed it from the project dependencies and loaded the library dinamically.
Thanks a ton!
"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:
What is that error? It is specified module not found. That could mean that.
the dll you are loading isn't found, or one of the dlls that it is loading
Bruce Eitman (eMVP)
Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com
"Fabio Sobral" <Fabio Sobral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm working on an application that loads our dll at startup. I've been
a WM .NET for debug and it runs fine on it. The same executable runs fine
a WM 5.0 and WM 6.0, but it doesn't work on a CE 5.0 device.
It used to work 2 weeks ago, and first I thought it was some WM specific
code, but it just fails to load the dll necessary to execute the program.
GetLastError return 126, but everything is where it should be.
I found some stuff about memory problems when trying to load a dll in CE,
but this shouldn't be the case since it does not return a memory error.
What am I missing here?
- Prev by Date: Re: Opening a file.
- Next by Date: Re: DirectDraw for CE6.0
- Previous by thread: Re: LoadLibrary fails
- Next by thread: Calling put_innerHTML causes deadlock