Re: AMCAP application for win CE 5.0 (Mips Architecture)

WinCE doesn't support DirectX, generally. DirectShow and a few other things
that expose parts of the direct hardware interface are available to device
OEMs, but they are not required to use them. If you try to compile some
piece of code *against the SDK for your actual target device* and it doesn't
work, those APIs are not supported. Contact the device OEM for specific
questions about what is supported, except in cases of standard platforms
like Pocket PC and Smart Phone....

Paul T.

"Anoop Mishra" <AnoopMishra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi !!

I am new to this wince application development and to the community, So i
am
not sure whether I am posting my query in the right forum or not?. If not
please help me to update about the right community.

I am trying to compile the AMCAP source code from win32 directX sdk. It is
throwing many compilation/linking errors. Please help me how to build the
AMCAP sample application for the winCE (MIPS architecture).

It would be great if i can get the location for AMCAP sample source code
for
winCE (Mips) version.

Thanks & Regards,
Anoop Mishra

  • Re: Microsoft Asleep At The Wheel Again: Missing the New Era of CAD
    ... As someone who has worked with DirectX and Direct3D specifically for a few ... they are dealing with ubiquitous platform technology and software. ... ever-increasing backlog of proprietary code to support. ... Yes I'm also aware of Vista's support for vector graphics. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: What is .NET Framework 2.0.50727?
    ... comprehensibility is "support for the broadest array of browsers". ... get a copy of DirectX to run the program? ... While I haven't bought DirectX-related programs, I have purchased software ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Google Earth problem
    ... Sometimes I get a message "DirectX mode not supported", "Google Earth could not start in DirectX mode", other times I can't even start the program, it says "Google Earth needs to close, send an error report etc." I tried running in OpenGL mode, but that didn't work either. ... This benchmark is a 40MB download, ... It requires DirectX support as well, and as long as the benchmark ... Look for the video card. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Windows 2k SP4 PRO application hangs
    ... After much gyration with MS support. ... DirectX and upgraded it to the latest version. ... related upgrades ever since had to be downloaded and installed in Safe ... I then downloaded the Microsoft MRT (Maliciuos ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: DX10 cards are compatible with DX10.1
    ... application/game will come up, it should be clear that these changes were adressed with future hardware in mind which doesn't necessarily come out in a few weeks from now. ... They pointed out that to ensure full support of DirectX 10.1 you need not only to install Service Pack 1 for Windows Vista, but you may also need to replace a graphics card. ... This statement was addressed to majority of worried gamers who got the impression that Microsoft announced GeForce 8800 and Radeon 2900 based graphics cards may become useless after the new updates have been pushed. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)