Re: USB device how-to

The problem I'm having is that I can do the IO over windows just fine
....just not the under the CE environment. Why?

I can't find the appropriate API functions that mimic the ones in
Windows, such as:

In the straight windows program, I just import functions from hid.dll
I can't however do this from CE, I just keep getting the same

Keith Welch wrote:
You might take a look here: It focuses on desktop, but it's a starting point.
Keith Welch
Mooseworks Software, LLC