Immediate contract opening for WinCE expert - Cambridge, MA
- From: "Mike Decerbo" <michaeldecerbo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 21 Jun 2005 17:01:46 -0700
The research and development group where I work has an immediate
opening for an expert Windows CE application developer.
The position is a twelve week contract, and above-market compensation
will be paid. Given mutual interest, long-term possibilities exist for
the right candidate.
The project involves design and implementation of an architecture to
support real-time audio input and processing; as well as integration
with an existing, proprietary audio processing engine.
We expect that the successful candidate will have significant
experience with one or more of interprocess communication, Windows
system programming, COM, and development of services under Windows CE.
This is an opportunity to get a sneak preview of cutting edge research,
and to work with a fun team of developers bringing it into usable form.
Work will be performed on site in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
For more information, please contact me directly.
mike at mit dot edu
- Prev by Date: Re: Screen rotation in CE.NET 4.1 and where to download CE.NET 4.1 SDK?
- Next by Date: Re: IPC?
- Previous by thread: Where can I get the Printer Port Driver for printing?
- Next by thread: Loading MSXML in WINCE