Solution for 646

Hi guys finally I found a solution for this error 646 ,just disconnect the network after downloading while the windows is installing if didn?t work just restart the computer and don?t connect to the internet ,go back to the windows update and press install ,because they will be already downloaded ,and it will work (vista SP2)

redneckangel74 wrote:

I was having this same problem and I came here and did not find any answers,so
08-Feb-10

I was having this same problem and I came here and did not find any answers,
so I started looking at all the stuff on the page where the error was.
Before you install the update, click on the link on the page (cannot remember
what the link says) and it will give you the option to add OPTIONAL updates.
Once I did that, it installed the optional update first, then had no problem
installing the others (I'd been trying for a month now to install the
"important" update). Hopefully that will work for you! Good luck!

"jkremke" wrote:

On Monday, January 05, 2009 8:00 PM