Re: windows 7, and explorer 7

Ken wrote:
I made the mistake of upgrading from Vista to windows 7 and my
machine constantly locks up when I use explorer 8 which was working
great on a xp and my vista machines. It REFUSES to let explorer 7
work at all.

Windows 7 comes with Internet Explorer 8.
Internet Explorer 7 is *gone* in Windows 7.
Anything that would make it work would be a *hack*.
When you upgraded to Windows 7 from Windows Vista (actually - going to
Windows 7 was a good move - if your Windows Vista machine was clean of
issues and up to date when you did it and you uninstalled you AV software
and such before you went through with it...) - Internet Explorer 7 was
replaced, made no more.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP