Re: Error Code 80070BC9 and 800B0100

I attempted to install the new windows update agent, per your instructions,
by using /wuforce in the command prompt. However, in the middle of installing
the new update agent, it fails, giving me the (same) error code, 0x80070BC9.

  • Re: Windows Update Agent
    ... The Update Agent says, ... Download, install, run, update and perform a full scan with the ... Download/Install the latest Windows Installer: ... Ensure your hardware drivers are up to date (from the hardware ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: 0x800703E3 installing Windows Update Agent
    ... The machine had Trend antivirus, no 3rd party firewall or antispyware. ... I am trying to install the update agent because when I try to update via ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: 0x80090017 error upon install
    ... but MS Tech Support has agreed to address the problem for me and I ... > Open the WindowsUpdate.log located in the WINDOWS directory. ... > associated with the latest install failure and post it here. ... > Windows Update Agent. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Error updating: Error Code 80244019
    ... then install the latest Version of the Windows Update Agent ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: Window could not search for new update-Solutions (OS: window vista
    ... Disable any Firewall, Antivirus, download accelerator software. ... When you visit Windows Update and download, and most importantly install any ... Update Agent as the current one might be corrupted. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)