RE: [Error number: 0x80070422]

Hello Barry,

The Vundo to be associated with the 1058 error 0x80070422

Perhaps there is your problem.

Scan your computer now online and clean it for free!

First - ensure you do not have "Vundo". Clean it up if you do.
It seems possible that your Windows installation has been deliberately
damaged by a trojan (Vundo, along any uninvited guests. (SDBot and ZLOB, all
protected by a rootkit.)) so as to prevent you updating your system or
removing the trojan.

A very good antimalware app are SUPERAntiSpyware and MalwareBytes.

There is a free version (on demand scanning only), the paid for version
includes active monitoring, similar to Windows defender:

I hope this post is helpful.

Let us know how it works ºut.

Good luck

"Barry" wrote:

Hello I am having a problem downloading updates for windows. The above error
message is what I get. I follow the instructions to turn on automatic
updates an do everything right to no avail. I use Trend Micro security.
Could there be a conoction to this? Any help would be appreciated.