Re: net framework 3.5 service pack 1 where can i download this?

You are almost completely correct.

If you search KB951847 the results you got are obtained.
If you search 951847 the results I got are obtained.

Thanks Mow, and please forgive me for doubting you.

"MowGreen [MVP]" <mowgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Why should I guess when it shows this from my location ?
http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=KB951847

6 and 7 are identical when viewed from my location.
4 and 7 are identical when viewed from your location.

Michael Jennings wrote:
Guess again Mow - the 5th is not the 4th:
"MowGreen [MVP]" <mowgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mowgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote in message news:ulP7BywgJHA.4900@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The 4th is intended for Windows Server 2008,Windows Vista.
>
> The 7th is intended for Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2003,
> Datacenter Edition,Windows XP.
>
> Michael Jennings wrote:
>> Freudi posted the link here yesterday, Harry:
>> http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/search.aspx?q=951847
>> I can't make out any difference between the 4th and 7th items on the list
there.
>> Possibly they listed the same thing twice, but maybe there is a
difference.

.