Re: net framework 3.5 service pack 1 where can i download this?

You are almost completely correct.

If you search KB951847 the results you got are obtained.
If you search 951847 the results I got are obtained.

Thanks Mow, and please forgive me for doubting you.

"MowGreen [MVP]" <mowgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Why should I guess when it shows this from my location ?

6 and 7 are identical when viewed from my location.
4 and 7 are identical when viewed from your location.

Michael Jennings wrote:
Guess again Mow - the 5th is not the 4th: