Re: error code 0x8007f0f4

asaf wrote:
:: when trying to install service pack 3 got a "failed" response.
:: what should i do
:: thanks in advance

Windows XP Service Pack 3 installation fails with an error message, and the
following error is logged in the service pack installation log: "8007F0F4 -
STATUS_PREREQUISITE_FAILED"

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
======================================
Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco

  • Re: Stop error during gameplay.
    ... You receive a "Stop 0xD1" error message in the Netbt.sys driver on your Windows 2000-based computer ... adapter miniports or NDIS drivers do not have to indicate NDIS_STATUS_CLOSING, and when possible, drivers that do so must be corrected. ... - When you use a Philips PhilCam730 Webcam on a computer that is running Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 3 or Service Pack, you may receive the following Stop error message: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: cmd32.exe file missing after service pack 2 installed
    ... > newsgroup a suggestion to try and load the file from the XP CD I ... > service pack 2, I could not make any changes with the CD. ... > suggestions on how I can get the file and/or make the error message ... You're looking on the Windows CD for a *VIRUS* (OK, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: Admin Issues
    ... Try to install SP1. ... Error Message When You Install a Windows 2000 Service Pack or Product Update ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: Cannot Start Windows
    ... I had the same problem the first time I installed service pack 2. ... recomend looking for a Bios update and making sure all your windows drivers ... > you have to restart for the changes to take affect. ... > error message pops up ...
  • Re: service pack 2 failed to install
    ... You receive an "Access denied" or "The network path was not found" error message when ... Welcome to the Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 Chat. ... saying I need to complete SP2 installation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)