RE: Code error 80244019 mean anything to anyone ?
- From: Tezza <Tezza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 15:56:09 -0800
Thanks for the quick reply. Am trying out your advice.
Scan your computer now online and clean it for free!
It seems possible that your Windows installation has been deliberately
damaged by a trojan (Vundo, along any uninvited guests. (SDBot and ZLOB, all
protected by a rootkit.)) so as to prevent you updating your system or
removing the trojan.
A very good antimalware app is SUPERAntiSpyware.
There is a free version (on demand scanning only), the paid for version
includes active monitoring, similar to Windows Defender:
Please follow the above sugestions
I hope this post is helpful.
Let us know how it works ºut.
System has gone unstable and won't update. Think it's this latest Microsoft
worm. Anyone found a way to get rid of it since MS seem to be powerless to do
anything to sort it ?
- Prev by Date: Re: KB958215
- Next by Date: Re: 0x80070005 Insllation failed
- Previous by thread: RE: Code error 80244019 mean anything to anyone ?
- Next by thread: RE: Code error 80244019 mean anything to anyone ?