Windows Update Problems

Hello, I'm having a rather trying time trying to get Windows Update to work.
I have no visible problem, as I get no error message, but I have not recieved
a single update for roughly three months. I have raised a ticket with
Microsoft support, however after much playing around they came to the
conclusion that my machine was up to date. I beg to differ on this, i've
looked at the catalogue and this would suggest that I'm due quite a few. I
have Windows XP Pro, to SP3 status, I have McAfee security installed as well
as Webroot Spysweeper with Antivirus and now thanks to Microsoft I also have
an AntiMalware checker. I've tried running Windows Update with these services
turned on and off with no success. Please can someone help me. Thanks.
--
If beer is the answer, I''m gonna love the question
.