AMYUNI update gets 0x80070012 error

Everytime I run Windows Update, regardless of how many results I get, one of
them is always:

AMYUNI Technologies - Printers - Amyuni Document Converter 300

When I select it, alone or with other updates, it always gets the same
results:

Installation Failure

Error Code: 0x80070012
Try to install the update again, or request help from one of the following
resources.

For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions
Find Solutions
Windows Update Newsgroup

For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for issues related to getting
updates)

Selecting any of the options listed gets me no additional information that
allows me to correct the problem, or proves frutiless or impossible. (The
Amyuini.com site seems to time out and never completes any search I try.)

So, can anyone help me determine why the update won't install and what I can
do to get it installed. Of course, I always have the option to mark the
update as "never show me again".

Thanks,
Chuck
.