Re: Problem installing Security Update for Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB952069)

kelandtrace wrote:
:: Hi. Hopefully someone can help me. I have tried to install this
:: update several times and each time it says it was installed
:: successfully but a few minutes later it comes up again. I have tried
:: turning off automatic updates and installing manually from the
:: Windows update site but the same thing happens.
:: --
:: kelandtrace
:: kelandtrace's Profile:
:: View this thread:

Did you read the article -

And in particular - How to obtain help and support for this security update

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
How to ask a question:
Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco

Relevant Pages