Re: Problem installing Security Update for Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB952069)

kelandtrace wrote:
:: Hi. Hopefully someone can help me. I have tried to install this
:: update several times and each time it says it was installed
:: successfully but a few minutes later it comes up again. I have tried
:: turning off automatic updates and installing manually from the
:: Windows update site but the same thing happens.
::
::
:: --
:: kelandtrace
:: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
:: kelandtrace's Profile:
:: http://forums.techarena.in/members/kelandtrace.htm View this thread:
:: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-update/1097116.htm
::
:: http://forums.techarena.in

Did you read the article -
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=952069

And in particular - How to obtain help and support for this security update
--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

.