- From: "TaurArian" <taurarian@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:47:02 +1100
:: i've had my pc for a year now,running on windows vista,recently i've
:: been trying to update windows and keep getting errer code 80070057
:: and to try again,i've allso notice that my windows automatic update
:: is not working, can anyone help?
80070057 - ERROR_INVALID_PARAMENTER.
Most likely a Third party service which is running on the computer and
causing this problem.
Try cleaning booting and then installing the updates.
Otherwise investigate what you've recently installed that could be
contributing to this problem.
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
Disclaimer: The information has been posted "as is" with no warranties
or guarantees and doesn't give any rights. Computer Maintenance:
Acronis / Diskeeper / Paragon / Raxco
- From: dave
- Prev by Date: Re: WindowsUpdate_80070020
- Next by Date: RE: unable to connect to windows update:
- Previous by thread: 80070057
- Next by thread: SUPRISE...!