Re: 80070057

dave wrote:
:: i've had my pc for a year now,running on windows vista,recently i've
:: been trying to update windows and keep getting errer code 80070057
:: and to try again,i've allso notice that my windows automatic update
:: is not working, can anyone help?

80070057 - ERROR_INVALID_PARAMENTER.
Most likely a Third party service which is running on the computer and
causing this problem.
Try cleaning booting and then installing the updates.
Otherwise investigate what you've recently installed that could be
contributing to this problem.

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

.