Re: Error code 80246001

Farafero wrote:
|| Greetings
|| i'm using a toshiba satellite a200 operating with windows vista, i
|| have HP Ipaq rw6815 operating on windows mobile 5 , when i connect
|| it to my laptop the windows updates tells me that there is a new
|| (Optional) update availabe
|| Microsoft Corporation - Other Hardware - Windows Mobile based Device
|| ( Optional) 8/26/2008
|| but when i try to install it this error message appears
|| Failed: 1 Update
|| Error Found:
|| code 80246001
|| what should i do now?

Personally, I would if possible get hardware updates from the manufacturer
rather than MS. Check the manufacturer to make sure you have the latest
drivers.

0x80246001
-2145099775
SUS_E_DM_URLNOTAVAILABLE
The requested file does not have an URL

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

  • RE: 0x800700c1 help!!
    ... Updates are not installed successfully from Windows Update, ... installation or you repair a Windows XP installation ... Look in the right Pane/window for error message with red or Yellow ...
  • Re: Downloading all updates after SP2
    ... > Is it possible to down load ALL the updates after SP2 in one hit. ... > there was an awful lot of updates to install (I stopped counting at ... > Where can i go to download all of the updates (i have a list from ... > Windows Update that i printed off before i abandoned the update on ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • WARNING LONG - Brian Livingstons take on Windows Genuine Advantage
    ... Genuine Advantage is Microsoft spyware ... Some tech writers have said categorizing WGA as spyware is arguable. ... It causes serious problems for some legitimate Windows users and was sprung on customers with no notice other than a press release the day before. ... If an instance of Windows doesn't seem to have a valid license, display notices to the user and prevent any updates being downloaded from Microsoft.com except security upgrades that are rated "Critical." ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: WindowsXP slower after reinstall.
    ... How can I tell where to go to find the lastest drivers? ... >>> Did you get on the Internet unprotected by a firewall or antivirus? ... >>> Direct Download of Service Pack 2 for Windows XP ... >>> You can download all updates and burn them to CD.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Creating a Update CD for Distro
    ... > to my offline users that includes Windows Updates, ... will - over time - download and install what they need for them. ... better informed about your options when it comes to the Windows Updates. ... Why you should use a computer firewall.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)