Re: Error code 80246001

Farafero wrote:
|| Greetings
|| i'm using a toshiba satellite a200 operating with windows vista, i
|| have HP Ipaq rw6815 operating on windows mobile 5 , when i connect
|| it to my laptop the windows updates tells me that there is a new
|| (Optional) update availabe
|| Microsoft Corporation - Other Hardware - Windows Mobile based Device
|| ( Optional) 8/26/2008
|| but when i try to install it this error message appears
|| Failed: 1 Update
|| Error Found:
|| code 80246001
|| what should i do now?

Personally, I would if possible get hardware updates from the manufacturer
rather than MS. Check the manufacturer to make sure you have the latest
drivers.

0x80246001
-2145099775
SUS_E_DM_URLNOTAVAILABLE
The requested file does not have an URL

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

.