Re: Need Service Packs

Doubt you'll find SP1 - go for SP2 then SP3

Windows XP Service Pack 2 - download (for single PCs also)

Keep the file in case you ever need it again.

Are You Ready for WinXP SP2?

For SP3 when ready -

Release notes for Windows XP Service Pack 3

The hard disk space requirements for Windows XP Service Pack 3

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
How to ask a question:
guarantees and doesn't give any rights.

"Alan" <somewhere@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi Mort,

In order to install SP3, you need either SP1 or SP2 to first be installed,

So, if your XP is only at the XP 'Gold' level, first download and install
SP1 and then download and install SP3.

"Mort" <mortn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I just reinstalled Windows XP Home on my old computer using the reinstall
disk that came from Dell. (It was totally bogged down and extremely slow).
Checking Properties, I see that no service packs are installed at all.

How can I download and install all 3 service packs (1, 2 and 3) on the

If I only download SP3 will that also install the others as well?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.