RE: Windows Update redirects to msn

Go to the property of connection and refresh in automatic the TCP IP, then go
in msservices.msc and set in automatic automatic update.

"Ana" wrote:

I have a problem with Windows Updates. I get automatically redirected to I also cannot download pretty much anything else from microsoft.
I found some sites saying it could be a virus called Vundo but I don't have
any popups or registry key entries typically associated with that virus. I
ran AVG, Symantec, trendMicro and Microsoft's own online scan. None of them
picked up any viruses or spyware.
Someone else suggested that it may be a problem with one of the windows
updates I installed previously (they weren't specific on which one though). I
currently have Service Pack 3.

Any suggestions. Thanks.