RE: Windows Update redirects to msn

Go to the property of connection and refresh in automatic the TCP IP, then go
in msservices.msc and set in automatic automatic update.
Enjoy!

"Ana" wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem with Windows Updates. I get automatically redirected to
msn.com. I also cannot download pretty much anything else from microsoft.
I found some sites saying it could be a virus called Vundo but I don't have
any popups or registry key entries typically associated with that virus. I
ran AVG, Symantec, trendMicro and Microsoft's own online scan. None of them
picked up any viruses or spyware.
Someone else suggested that it may be a problem with one of the windows
updates I installed previously (they weren't specific on which one though). I
currently have Service Pack 3.

Any suggestions. Thanks.

.