Re: closing down computer

confused nan - cannot find faxman-3.0 to uninstall have looked and daughter
looked as well help!!!!!!!

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

And how does this relate to Windows Update. Uninstall or disable FaxMan-3.0 and problem solved

--
Peter

"confused nan" <confused nan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1E370B84-0907-4966-AD4C-42059AD4349D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
when closing down computer before it shuts down completely I get end
programme - FaxMan-3.0 come up and have to click on end programme how do I
get rid of this please

  • Re: Why no television programmes about php ?
    ... newsgroup is going on about the BBC in the uk.media.tv.misc newsgroup ... about them not producing any such programme although he will not ... approach the BBC Commissioning Editors with this as an idea, ... To paraphrase a wonderful line from the Beavis & Butthead Silas Marner, Kick-boxer episode spoken by the film voice-over "this film is so bad, it won't just scare you. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Chatclient =?iso-8859-1?Q?f=FCr?= LAN
    ... zwar schönere Programme, aber er funktioniert einwandfrei. ... Bitte NUR in der Newsgroup antworten! ... Prev by Date: ... Next by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.win2000.networking)
  • Re: Why no television programmes about php ?
    ... newsgroup is going on about the BBC in the uk.media.tv.misc newsgroup ... about them not producing any such programme although he will not ... approach the BBC Commissioning Editors with this as an idea, ... Tees Close, Witham, Essex. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Acer Extensa 5220 & Ubuntu 8.04 LTS
    ... hat dafür aber 2 GB RAM und 160 GB HDD. ... Oft zitiert, weil wahr: You ... Es gibt genug Programme, die nur existieren, weil sie ... Bitte NUR in der Newsgroup antworten! ...
    (de.comp.sys.notebooks)
  • Re: Missing programme in the change or remove programme window
    ... You'll need to contact Intervideo support and ask them for the command line to remove their software. ... Please reply only to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ... i have a problem of uninstalling programme in my comp. ... therefor i can't click that specific software to uninstall. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)