Re: WindowsUpdate_80070246

I have Windows Vista

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

posting to this newsgroup.

How to troubleshoot Windows Update, Microsoft Update, and Windows Server
Update Services installation issues:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906602

1. See the "Need more help? Tell us what problem you are having" section of
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/6527

2. You cannot install some updates or programs
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822798

3a. Check your WindowsUpdate.log (%windir%\WindowsUpdate.log) for errors
associated with the download/install.

How to read the WindowsUpdate.log file
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902093

3b. Compare errors to those listed here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/blogs/mowgreen/index.php?showentry=1122
and/or go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com > click on Help and Support
link in left pane > Solve problems on your own.

LOOK! => Start a free Windows Update support incident request:

Support for Windows Update:
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Edde wrote:
I dont know what to do. I have been trying to update my Windows, however
keep gewtting this code. I tried searching for answers online, but I dont
see this code anywhere. Who can I ask or what should I do?
Eddie

.