Re: Remote access problems since service pack 3 installation
- From: "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:37:13 -0400
You cannot connect to a remote computer or start a remote application when you use Terminal Services Web Access or Remote Web Workspace on a Windows XP SP3-based computer:
Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for Windows XP, but only for Service Pack 3 (SP3), until 14 Apr-09. Chat and e-mail support is available only in the United States and Canada. Go to http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=1173 | select "Windows XP" then select "Windows XP Service Pack 3"
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Desktop Experience - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
I cant get my remote access to wprk since I downloaded the recent service
pack - any ideas on how to resolve this?
- Prev by Date: Re: Winsock LSP chain help win xp pro
- Next by Date: Re: Security updates fail to install for Office Viewers
- Previous by thread: Remote access problems since service pack 3 installation
- Next by thread: Re: Security updates fail to install for Office Viewers