Re: Remote access problems since service pack 3 installation

You cannot connect to a remote computer or start a remote application when you use Terminal Services Web Access or Remote Web Workspace on a Windows XP SP3-based computer:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951607

Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for Windows XP, but only for Service Pack 3 (SP3), until 14 Apr-09. Chat and e-mail support is available only in the United States and Canada. Go to http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=1173 | select "Windows XP" then select "Windows XP Service Pack 3"
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

BJUK wrote:
I cant get my remote access to wprk since I downloaded the recent service
pack - any ideas on how to resolve this?

.