Re: Remote access problems since service pack 3 installation

You cannot connect to a remote computer or start a remote application when you use Terminal Services Web Access or Remote Web Workspace on a Windows XP SP3-based computer:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951607

Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for Windows XP, but only for Service Pack 3 (SP3), until 14 Apr-09. Chat and e-mail support is available only in the United States and Canada. Go to http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=1173 | select "Windows XP" then select "Windows XP Service Pack 3"
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

BJUK wrote:
I cant get my remote access to wprk since I downloaded the recent service
pack - any ideas on how to resolve this?

  • Re: Getting Error: "The client could not connect to the remote compute
    ... The client could not connect to the remote computerSymptom: When trying to access TS/RDC, you may receive this error: The client could not connect to the remote computer. ... Windows generalHow to run Windows OS with a clean boot · ...
  • Re: Remote Desktop, SP3 oddities
    ... You cannot connect to a remote computer or start a remote application when you use Terminal Services Web Access or Remote Web Workspace on a Windows XP SP3-based computer: ... install SP3, the machine that now has SP3 installed can no longer be ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP Service Pack 3 and RDP
    ... You cannot connect to a remote computer or start a remote application when you use Terminal Services Web Access or Remote Web Workspace on a Windows XP SP3-based computer: ... doesn't connect to a Windows NT Terminal Server machine. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: hyperterminal not responding to keystrokes
    ... I entered the name of the remote computer and port ... I was able to see the greeting message from the remote ... But the windows did not respond to the keyboard. ... Note that if the remote system echos back, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Remote Web Workplace - Swing Migration?
    ... and also enableed remote desktop in the My Computer properties. ... "Connectivity to the remote computer could not be established. ... remote computer is on and connected to the Windows Small Business server ... > My inability to get into RWW on one client's network is driving me mad. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)