Re: KB921596 do not install...

1. Download the update from this link (SAVE it to your desktop, don't RUN
it): http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=bf566ce6-23da-45e5-9c2b-c47331d30e79

2. Insert your Office XP CD (if available) into the appropriate drive bay.

3. Double-click on the saved file to install the update; follow all prompts.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

Zeezicht wrote:
I repeately receives an update KB921596 ... who do not install .. "Office
2002/XP KB921596: Beveiligingsupdate voor Microsoft Office XP " Mislukt =
Error.
If I click on this RED cross error ==> Installatie is mislukt
Foutcode: 0x57A
Probeer de update nogmaals te installeren
Meaning: Installation not sussesfull ErrorCode: 0x57A .. Try to reinstall ..
I als tries a manual update ... this is also not succesfull .. there the
error message is "cannot find the expected product version on your system
(in Dutch: kan de verwachte product versie niet vinden op het systeem).
Any ideas how to solve this?? Any help would be appreciates.
I am running WinXP Home NL - SP3 with all updates (except KB921506 here in
error..) So the Dutch version of WinXP.
Many thanks and greetings, Adelin

  • Re: Language pack resources arent used
    ... I was not able to install the Dutch Language pack on my computer. ... You experience problems installing .Net language packs on Vista unless you have the equivalent MUI pack installed. ... FYI: If you install the redistributable/full .Net 3.5SP1 package it automatically tries to download the language pack related to the current MUI during install if you do not specify /LANG:ENU as a parameter to the setup. ... I've also tested with the Windows 7 RC + all operating system language packs installed and I only get the correct localized DisplayNames for the CurrentUICulture that is the current users default. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Change Language - I dont speak or read Dutch
    ... Please download and install: ... Then re-boot Windows. ... page and knowledge base all comes up in Dutch. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB921596 do not install...
    ... Thanks PA Bear. ... Double-click on the saved file to install the update; ... kan de verwachte product versie niet vinden op het systeem). ... So the Dutch version of WinXP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB921596 do not install...
    ... It came loaded on my Dell computer. ... Double-click on the saved file to install the update; ... kan de verwachte product versie niet vinden op het systeem). ... So the Dutch version of WinXP. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Is it possible to deploy a dutch office 2003 version to English Windows 2000 pro systems (with g
    ... Did you deploy to a clean install (no Office ... Make sure that the permissions are properly set; ... Since the English version doesn't come with a Dutch ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)