RE: Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (KB936330)
- From: AnvilRaiser <AnvilRaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 14:52:01 -0700
Hi, im a new user of vista and when a download the this service pack, my
security dont recognise it. That can be a trouble in the future if this
driver is important.
I am a new user of Vista on my new laptop. I keep getting this 'Important'.
update from Windows Update for Vista Service Pack 1 (KB936330). I have run
this update multiple times over the last few weeks with the same result.
After installing and rebooting I get into a loop which does not let Windows
start. I keep getting a message of a 'critical error' and the system reboots
within one minute. I've tried multiple 'solutions' to no avail. One solution
indicated that I needed to replace my hard drive. I have to go into Safe mode
and uninstall the update and then the computer works properly. Is anyone else
experiencing this problem? Is this service pack really that 'important'? I am
new to using Vista; I had no such problems when using XP on my desktop.
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Search 4.0 for Windows Vista x64 installation failed
- Next by Date: Windows UPDATE will not start and Cannot Enable
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Search 4.0 for Windows Vista x64 installation failed
- Next by thread: Windows UPDATE will not start and Cannot Enable